Nashty53

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Gussett

Yep... he can do it!
Live in the hilly country of Chillicothe Ohio.
Hey everyone! My name is Zack and I am Mr.Gussett's Oldest son.
My Nash has been in my possession since I was 11. Well, Now I'm 18 and I am Living with my dad and with a job I have begun spending some cash on my Nash!
Glad to be here ![cl
OK need help on getting my own Avitar!

Welcome to RRR!
OK need help on getting my own Avitar!

You need to create your own account with your own nickname and avatar. You would need to log off your Dads account and sign up for a new one. Not sure how that works if you are both on the same PC.

Hi Zack, & welcome to RRR! It was certainly a pleasure to meet you Saturday. You guys (Dad) really will have a pair when the Nash's get done.

FYI RRR members. Zach has nerves of steal & I mean nerves! He climbs cell towers as high as 500' or higher & works on them. He showed some pictures from that height & it looked as tho they were taken from a plane.

Welcome Aboard

Hey Zack good to see you following in you dads foot steps when it comes to cars. So many young people are not interested in the "old junk". I like all the tuners too and I'm 64 years old. If it has a motor, wheels and runs hard it is for us. As you probably know this "Is" the site for the unusual.Happy Holidays. Steve

Glad to see ah...hear ah...have you here...

Welcome to the RRR ....from a old guy in Michigan....Old Guys Rule...[cl

Latest posts

Back