Nearly finished with my O/T project!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
It's been a lil hot to work on my new project in the shop & I've been trying to get the project that will never end wrapped up (I always have to have a deck). Just some trim work & drop in a lil landscaping before winter & I'm on to my coupe build. Been here a year now & it usually takes me about 2 yreas to get things the way I like 'um... I love living outdoors!

Also cleaning the shop during these cool morns and am getting set up to do some toppin' choppin'!

BoB

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 57
  • bar.jpg
    bar.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 47
nice view from the bar stool..........

Ah yes, the old oak tree view. Looking good.

The sun & the moon come up straight off the back & with this weather chillin' at the end of the day with a lil vino is exactly what I was goin' for!

sure is different than the laundry. looks good

Yeah... night & day! It's *really* quite out here & in the city my place was of 6,500sf of land... now I'm on 750,000sf! [ddd

That's a sweet looking deck Tripper! Diggin' the bar too. :cool:
Sure wish my OT build was finished but the old Paradise Road project was bigger than it looked! :eek:

I still have several big projects to go but that'll have to wait till next year! Typically when I get done I find another place & start all over again but at my age I'll probably stay here a while! :eek:

BoB

I envy you, Bob, that is simply stunning.........the deck and the view. [dr Love your new digs.

I will be coming by for a short visit (no more than 6 months, I promise) :eek:

Don

Latest posts

Back