Need a huge favor in NE Florida, Jax/St. Aug area.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drifter

Hey folks, I know nobody knows me around here, more of a lurker on all the sites. But I kinda need a huge favor. I was wondering if someone in the Jax/ St. Augustine area is willing to lend me an hour of their time and their rod. I need a Rod for my engagement photos. It is my fiancées idea to shoot with one. We would need the car on Sunday after 7 pm in St. Augustine. The car won't be driven by us, just used in the background. I can compensate you for your fuel and maybe a little more. We are from MI and we are down here on vacation to get our engagement pics taken, plus this is where we are getting married and moving to in 3 years.

We appreciate anyones help.

I wish you were further south toward Ft. Lauderdale. I would be glad to help you out if you were. Hopefully some one in Northern Florida can lend a hand.

Gastrick, thanks for the offer. Would love to have your rod in the pics, but unfortunately we can't make it down to FTL. That is one nice car you have there.

Latest posts

Back