Need a job? I am looking for somebody.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Here he comes to save the day!
I need some shop help.
It wont pay much, but it might beat staring at the walls.

I need general shop help.
The immediate job is restoring a 1928 Model A.
Misc other general fab and mechanical tasks.

You must live local, somewhere in the San Fernando Valley.
It would be for the duration of the model A project and then we will see what is happening after that.

Thanks
Jim

Yeah, those commutes would be tough.

I have not posted this offer anywhere else yet. I am hoping one of my RRR brother will be able to grab this. If I have not found some one soon, I will have to use the HAMB.:eek::eek: I fear I would have to listen to the "back in the day they didnt do that" stuff all the time.:D:D

Come on Southern California RRR guys.

Benefits include-
Limited access to just about every kind of fab tool you could think of.
Lessons in Tig and Mig welding.
Fun working enviorment.
Easy access to lots of places to eat lunch. (Best part of the day!!)
Flexible hours. (Even part time if thats all you got)

Hmmmmmmm, that commute is looking better all the time. :D

You said what I was thinking. Ever wonder if those SoCal guys realize just how great they've got it, Roddguy ?? Think they'd ever consider trading places with us Ontario (Canada) guys ? You know, sub-zero weather for months at a time, high taxes, no vintage tin in our boneyards, ... maybe that commute IS looking better all the time !!

Yes I did. He started today. He had just got out of the Navy and moved here from W Virginia 2 weeks ago.

I would not have wanted you to move all the way out here for such a small project (3 month). Our economey is bad and getting worst. California is hit real hard and I am lucky to have this work right now but I dont have much hope after its done.

Thanks for your interest tho and I wish you luck.

Latest posts

Back