need a photoshop on a vw rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous nut

can someone photoshop this VW? looking for a 4"-5" chop, shave bumper and handels, and lower the car 4" and paint it hot rod black.
oh ya red rims

thanks for any help. im trying to get a friend talked into building a rat.....

Try this chop job

here is a little chop on your vw .. VWs' have very thin metal and warp ALOT when u chop them need lots of support.

Attachments

• nateic2.jpg
    nateic2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 56
show your friend this picture...i think its badass!

Attachments

• P8260085.jpg
    P8260085.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 32
  • spa2006 070red.jpg
    spa2006 070red.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 37
OOH!OOH! Make it a pickup! Then chop what's left of the top. Or a roadster pickup! Or a panel, or a looooong ragtop, the mind boggles!
Also look a the exhaust pipes on a Spitfire and build three scoops for the engine air inlets. Only backwards, y'know?

OOH!OOH! Make it a pickup! Then chop what's left of the top. Or a roadster pickup! Or a panel, or a looooong ragtop, the mind boggles!
Also look a the exhaust pipes on a Spitfire and build three scoops for the engine air inlets. Only backwards, y'know?
Hey Pope your outta the box man ,cool ideas for sure. Pickup with exposed engine in the back-that sounds kinda cool, wonder if you could do that.You think people would think that idea was cool ?

my 2 cents

not so hot with computers, better with pen and paper, here is my rendering with some ideas

Pablo

Attachments

• vw wagon (Medium).jpg
    vw wagon (Medium).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Back