Need help with a registration

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

74bowtie

I am wondering what a registration would have for a vehicle description for a 1929 roadster pickup. Would it say just roadster or roadster pickup. Can someone let me know.

Older registrations vary a lot, depending on who has done the paperwork over the years. It could be any of those or a combination thereof. Being that it does have a bed I would lean towards using something that includes the word pickup, even if nothing is mentioned about a roadster. Keeps Johnny Law happy...

Here in Pa. My 27 Ford pickup and my 40 Ford pickup title has TK for truck.

Looking at my title for the 1940 Tudor Sedan is has 2H. That one got me puzzled.

The only reason I ask is, I have a reg for a 29 roadster and I am building a roadster truck.

Use what you have and when you go for tags just tell the lady it looks like a old pickup. But they called it a roadster pickup. All they want is the money....
Bob

I have fought with that one in different states. Many do not have a roadster pickup classification. I transferred a 29 roadster pickup in Tejas and it came up as just a pickup, the bluehair claimed she couldn't do roadster pickup so I made her burn me a copy of the original title.
Now I have a 29 A pickup to license and I am hoping I can get the DMV here to make it a roadster pickup.

Latest posts

Back