Need opinions!! (with a poll - yay!)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What looks coolest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The full arm hang is a posture i haven't seen since the fifties.You will need a soft pack of Luckies rolled up in your t-shirt sleeve to complete the look.
icon_smoke.gif

How about if I just hold a beer in that hand?

I might have to go with the full arm anyhow - it starts to get warm in there.

Already on it Ol Blue - it's been my daily driver all last week and will be as long as it can take the heat.

Honestly, I caught myself wondering on a drive home if it looked cooler with the elbow or full arm out - had to laugh at myself for it. I'm such a poser! :p

BTW, BED, any opinion on the chop proportions? I've always been curious what you thought of it. I can take the truth, I'll just ignore if need be.

Hey man sorry I just saw you posted this.

You want the truth huh? So what, are you saying I'm one to sugarcoat things? Haha!

Honestly, I'm gonna say you pretty much nailed it on that chop. It could have been maybe a 1/2" less or so to help with the overall flow, but I'm not gonna split hairs considering what you had to deal with there. Good on ya brother. You made it happen! (and all without any of those goofy photoshop nightmares coming to life) :p Now quit posing and drive the wheels off that thing!

Hey man sorry I just saw you posted this.

You want the truth huh? So what, are you saying I'm one to sugarcoat things? Haha!

I figured you'd just keep it to yourself if it was too bad. When I was deciding on a chop, I used your opinions to gauge all others. Kind of the 'voice of reason' through a chorus of chop it to the belt line madness.

I was surprised you even looked at this goofy thread again!

Oh - and I have been drivin' it. Elbow out of course! :rolleyes:

I vote for the oil spot in the foreground. It compliments the elbow look. If it were 1957, the oil might be from a Brylcream tube, who knows?

The full arm is the way to go. Then when you are cruzing through the local school campus (I know you do it) and see some pretty girl you can slap the door side and do that AHHOOOOOOO!! thing--(girls REALLY love that:cool:)

:p :p

Lookin great Sam..

PA41

I vote for the oil spot in the foreground. It compliments the elbow look. If it were 1957, the oil might be from a Brylcream tube, who knows?

It might be in 2011 too. I learned from my dad, and still use BrylCream daily!

I was bummed a few years back when they finally switched from an aluminum tube to plastic, but I'm still loyal. I tell my wife it keeps my hair from falling out. Haha...

you forgot that if you hitch yourself foreward then you can hang your elbow out and down. that pushes on your bicep making it look bigger!! Now enough foolishness and go drive it more!![cl

Full arm...that's how I roll :cool:
agreed

More driving - Less posing.

Should we rate your wardrobe too? :D
agreed

Keep your arm in the car! My Dad's buddy came home from the war without a scratch. Driving down the road with his arm out the window and a woman sideswiped him and took his arm off. With people talking on their phones and texting while driving I think the arm in the car rule is a good one! :eek:

Toad
good advice

i hang my whole arm thats the one with all the tattoos

Latest posts

Back