Need some headlight opinions.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

41Panel

and yeah I know what they say about opinions! I built the headlight stands as a quick temp mount to get the 41 on the road a little over a year ago. I'm now wanting to do some fine tuning on looks, I'm planning to lower the lights by about 4 inchs and bring them in some along with moving the park lights down and in to just below the grillshell. I usually know exactly how I want things but am kinda having trouble making up my mind, may end up doing it a few times before I get it to the look I want. Just would like to get some ideas and opinions. Thanks guys, Later Whit

Attachments

• IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0352.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0353.JPG
    IMG_0353.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 44
Thanks, both pics are in same position just standing straight up and squatting. I know I'm gonna rebuild the mounts tomorrow just debating the move. I had thought about leaving them as is, just better mounts, you know how it is change for changes sake. Thanks, Later Whit

As long as your panel is you might use longer headlight housings off a 40 Chevy in stead of the short ones you have. jmho [S

Jim

As long as your panel is you might use longer headlight housings off a 40 Chevy in stead of the short ones you have. jmho [S

Jim

Would love to find a set, just wasn't getting to do any swap meets and ordered some speedways to get by. Later Whit

Thanks, both pics are in same position just standing straight up and squatting. I know I'm gonna rebuild the mounts tomorrow just debating the move. I had thought about leaving them as is, just better mounts, you know how it is change for changes sake. Thanks, Later Whit

I guess the first photo looked like the headlights were further forward. hahaha. I like em a little lower myself, but they look good where they're at.

Latest posts

Back