Need some Ideas--Dodge C-800 Rat??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooOOOOoooo
pics

I wish. every time I see it I am driving the other way off into the ditch :eek: It has a lot of chrome lights and paint. like a two tone mint green and darker green with a glossy black flat bed. I think the step sits about on the ground too.

Last edited:
I wish. every time I see it I am driving the other way off into the ditch :eek: It has a lot of chrome lights and paint. like a two tone mint green and darker green with a glossy black flat bed. I think the step sits about on the ground too.

I also have seen one sitting on a 4wd chassis of some sort, probably a ton Dodge, and it looked like it was factory.

I would love to see some pics of the truck you speak of. The only problem I see on lowering mine is in the rear. If I flip the leafs to the bottom of the rear axle, the air brake slack adjusters and shaft is going to interfere with the program. heck, I could lower it a foot by just ditching about 2/3 of the spring pack

here is a good idea. FORGET ABOUT YOUR AXLES AND SUSPENSION. Around here and most everywhere else the trucking industry is dead. also in the trucking industry they are trying to get rid of the old trucks. making perfect truck useless. get on craiglslist or somewhere and find your self a air ride setup. I know you could find both front and rear complete axles suspension and probably the frame section that the suspension is on for under $1000. I got a 88 international 3 axle tractor truck with air rid drive axles spring front and I cant pull even $300 out of the rear end setup with the frame cut just in front of the rears. just find a nice Z that into your frame. if you could find a front air ride setup that would be even better. I think you could find the rear for around $300-$500 and the front for $500- $700.

Insult to injury, man....insult to injury.
(except for the chrome)

Don't bait gear heads with descirptions like that, it's just mean.
[ddev

-Chaz

(stay outta the ditch...but get us some pics!!!!)

Latest posts

Back