New 51 Binder Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chpdironhd

I ask myself "why do I start new projects, why not enjoy what I have done?" I have come to the conclusion either the build is the best part or old rodz, or I'm a dumbass( I'm leaning more to the later:rolleyes:
Anyway the latest purchase is a a rock solid (sorry chev) 1951 L130 Binder with dualies. the plan is to plop the bod on a S10 and fab a short box, trim all the stainless and flat black it.
I always wanted to build one, just thought they were ugly, until recently.
My Dad was a huge Binder fan, all tractors and trucks were IH, I spent almost every Spring and Fall either Hauling grain to or from the feild in Dad's trusty L130, and time in between picking up parts or twine to and from town with His trusty 54 R110 for haying season (maybe that's why I disliked them so....hum?) until I was old enough to leave the farm and continue my education (never know by my gramar:D
I guess I miss the old days and the old Binders I grew up with, wouldn't mind the old girls now.:(

Latest posts

Back