New Canadian

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

workin class

Hi my name is Pete and Im up in Midland Ont. on a course but I live in a small town in eastern Ont. called finch I have a pile of stuff hotrod related and will do a proper intro when I get back home over Christmas.

Workin',
Welcome to the forum & I can't wait to see u're pile of hot rod parts!!! ; - > Glad u found us!!!

BoB

I am also on the hamb as screwball and olskoolrodz as bottomfeeder just incase any one was wondering. I see alot of familure names here and thats KOOL. p.s. my spelling sucks but Im workin on it. If any one wants to see my yard there are pics of it on killbillet.com in the projects section under my place. Sorry if mentioning another site here might offend any one but IM 500 miles from home at this time and my computer skills on how to cut and paist suck. Feel free to bring them over here if you would like as that site is a bit to bouring for me.

Last edited:
Welcome, most of us have come over from other places too. You will have to go some for out doing my spelling. But I too am working on it.

Welcome. Most of us on here surf and belong to a few other forums. I get bored easily and surf the net for interesting stuff, so we understand being members of other forums.

Yeah, please post those pictures for us, we love pictures. :)

Don

Welcome ...... 'nuther "new guy" on here from the 519 in Ontario ....... empty garage and empty pockets but I hang out here from time to time ....

Welcome from yet another Canadian. I'm in Kitchener myself. glad you found us here. :D

heres my plymouth

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back