New contest - Rat u're self out!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok,
New contest this week BUT... u're gonna have to rat u're self out! Post a picture of u're self as a kid with u're 1st wheels... don't b CS. ; - >

$50 gift certificate for car parts!!! This should b an easy 1 to win!!!

I'll start...

BoB

Attachments

• metrike2.jpg
    metrike2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Oh boy. Well, you made me dig back through my family album, but here are some early shots. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Picture one, I started off at a very early age.

Picture two, I finally moved up to my own bike (I was very mature for my age :p )

Picture three. I had a bad driviing record before I was 5.

Picture four. One of my first experiments. I had a few bugs to work out yet.

Man, I was a cute little devil. :rolleyes:

Don

Did I win the contest yet??????????????????????

Attachments

• baby_biker.jpg
    baby_biker.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 28
  • baby_with_mullet.jpg
    baby_with_mullet.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 35
  • baby sign.jpg
    baby sign.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 33
  • baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 35
Easy one!!!

Picture... One of my first experiments. I had a few bugs to work out yet.

Don,
Guess u got the bugs worked out cause I don't see this early inovation on any of u're latest rides!

Did I win the contest yet??????????????????????

Not yet but u still have a real good chance! I told u this would b an easy one to win!!!

BoB

Attachments

• attachment-3.jpeg
    attachment-3.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3
All right, I guess you have already figured out those pictures weren't really me.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I did dig out two real ones though. The first picture is me in my stroller in about 1948, and the second one is me in my Bug Eye Sprite in about 1962. The Sprite later got a 289 Ford swap, and was never the same after I did that. :eek:

Sorry I don't have one of those fancy scanners, so I had to take a picture of a picture.

Don

Attachments

• t3 002.jpg
    t3 002.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 26
  • r3 003.jpg
    r3 003.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 27
Don that square tired bicycle pic is the funniest pic I've seen in a while.

I'll have to look through some old photos to see if I can find anything that will qualify for this one.

Guess if I have to..

Christmas, 1979. I was 6. My first wheels.

img001.jpg

Sept 1991. I was 17. My first car.

img002.jpg

May 2006. I was 32. My first brand new car. Oh, and the wife thrown in as well.

IMG_0490.gif

Last edited:
Oh man Joker. I forgot about the overalls with one loose strap fashion craze. You are a brave man for posting that one. :D . I wish my first car was that clean.

Dang it. I found a couple of pics but no scanner. :mad:

Hey, the topic was rat yourself out after all. :D And of course, in the current pic you can somewhat see how I got my nickname. It's more pronounced when I'm clean shaven, but oddly, yes indeed when I smile wide like that I look like Nicholson's Joker character in the original Batman movie.

Last edited:
3 nice rides man...

Gastrick,
Take a closer look, I see peg leg rolls at the ankles too. Do I also see hihgtop reeboks ???

That pic is dated Joker.....:D

Yep, pegged pant legs.. also a fad at the time. The footgear was all black Rocky boots. You can get them about anywhere these days, but back then, Rocky was only a regional brand, the plant only about an hour south of my hometown in Ohio.

I did the same thing when I was in Jr. high in 87-88. I still peg my boot flare levi's when I'm runnin round the neighborhood barefooted.....:D

Oh, I know I am damn lucky. She looks like she's a teenager, yet is in her thirties. For those other dirty old men on here who kept their mouths shut, she made me post these:

rebecca.jpg

smallsexyme.jpg

:D

cycledog, that bike is awesome! I would have loved to have one of those as a kid. I did get a hand-me-down Schwinn Stingray that was my uncles that was cool as hell.

Davy hat!

Cycledog,
I love your bike and I had a Davy Crockett hat too. Also had the rifle & powder horn too. Forgotten all about that! Kool picts! Now I've got to go look in my old pictures!

BD

Latest posts

Back