new discovery channel show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

June 6th at 10 oclock.
Fast n loud! They buy ...redo..n sell old cars. First episode is a 31 model a. Not all rats but looks kool. RR

I checked out the promo video on the Discovery Channel website and the show looks pretty cool. It passed my "reality show" rule too...that is that I refuse to watch any "reality show" where in the commercial/promo, the cast glares smugly at the camera while they fold their arms in slow motion. :D

[ It passed my "reality show" rule too...that is that I refuse to watch any "reality show" where in the commercial/promo, the cast glares smugly at the camera while they fold their arms in slow motion. :D[/QUOTE]

OMG! I read that post and its something a good friend of mine would say and struck me funny and I thought I was gonna pee myself.:D
I can just just picture that in my head. Im still laughin. I needed that dude. RR:D

OMG! I read that post and its something a good friend of mine would say and struck me funny and I thought I was gonna pee myself.:D
I can just just picture that in my head. Im still laughin. I needed that dude. RR:D[/QUOTE]

:D I am glad you liked that one RR. It's totally true though, huh? They are all a bunch of wanabe tough guys!

"I restore Coke machines"...glare at the camera while folding arms in slow motion... "I am a tough guy!"

"I buy abandoned storage units and occasionally get in heated back-n-fourth bidding wars with other bidders"...glare at camera while folding arms in slow motion..."I am a tough guy!"

It is so hilariously ridiculous![cl

[:D I am glad you liked that one RR. It's totally true though, huh? They are all a bunch of wanabe tough guys!

"I restore Coke machines"...glare at the camera while folding arms in slow motion... "I am a tough guy!"

"I buy abandoned storage units and occasionally get in heated back-n-fourth bidding wars with other bidders"...glare at camera while folding arms in slow motion..."I am a tough guy!"

It is so hilariously ridiculous![cl[/QUOTE]

Here we go again...Pee....Pee!!!

Yer killin me. I know exactly wat yer talkin about. I put a carb on this bike...glare n fold arms.

I remodeled this kitchen...glare n fold arms.

lol. To funny!:D:D:D RR

Latest posts

Back