New Dude from New Mex.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

striptnut

Hey all you "greasemonkeys". Just wanted to say Hi and looking forward to "rapping" with all of you. Spent the first 50 years of life in So.California. As a kid went to all the local tracks like Ascot Raceway,O.C.I.R., Pomona,and a whole bunch more. Used to sneak outa the house Wednesday nights and go cruising with my brother "Bucky" in one of his customs. Man what a bitchin time to be a kid.Got a few projects: Gotta 64 Suburban bagged. Also gotta 67 chevy C10 as my "Parts Burro". Then I have my 37 ford pickup(still in pieces) that needs a few more parts before I start assembling.Dont want to bore you guys to much so Ill talk to ya soon.

Welcome to RRR. I used to live in NorCal (San Jose). I moved to Edgewood NM 10 years ago. Gonna have to have a NM RRR meeting somewhere with all the members were getting from NM.

Thanks all you guys! And the meeting does sounds like a very cool plan dmw56 !

Last edited:
Welcome from a fellow NM rodder were in NM you hail from an killer su[clburban

Thanks Mrbigblockfe . Im out of Rio Rancho,New Mexico . And my "Sub"? Well thats my misstress . My ole lady says "thats the only other girl Im aloud to fool around with" . Ive had her for a while now so she's going thru a kinda facelift. Put a fresh 327,with a rebuilt t350. Got a little wiring to complete and Ill be lighting her up again.

Last edited:
welcome

I need to find some new ratrodders from NM I used to live in ABQ and now in Houston area. NM has plenty of rat material left all over. I go to NM to get my green chili twice a year maybe I will hit you up on my next visit

I need to find some new ratrodders from NM I used to live in ABQ and now in Houston area. NM has plenty of rat material left all over. I go to NM to get my green chili twice a year maybe I will hit you up on my next visit

Tell ya what nyd when you plan to take a tour out this way,give me some heads up. I heard there was still some "gold " stashed around NM. Maybe we can get together and dig some of these relics up.Ill bring the trailer

Latest posts

Back