New Dude

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillbillyMopar

I Been Checkin this Web site out for awhile and it seems like my kinda of place 2 be on it seem like everybody kool with each other i hope the same for me, here what i own a 1950 plymouth 4 door right now buildin a 1940 Nash 4 door turnin it into a sedan delivery soon as i learn how to post photos till then look on drifters cc.com u will see my plymouth org. gray color with sea weed flames my two sons sprayed bomb on it. thanks u, guys and gals hillbillymopar

Welcome hillbillymopar, glad to hear there's more hillbilly's out there other than us KY hillbillys, damn thats a lot of hillbilly's Iv'e typed! You projects sound cool, and your sons being involved makes em even cooler. Bunch of good guys and gals on here, enjoy.

Thanks

Thanks 4 the Replys Guyz, I Been Goin 2 street rod nat in York PA SINCE I was knee high to a Grasshopper I'm only 32 yrs old my two sons are gettin the same treatment because it kept me out of trouble like they always say TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW so know i have a car i let kids sit in it and watch all the kids smile some think I'm nuts for lettin kids take there picture and some parents don't have cars I always say buy one,build one and have fun it don't need to be pretty just as long u have fun with it I just want everyone 2 know what kinda Guy I am. thank u, Hillbillymopar:cool:

Latest posts

Back