new from az

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rat-n-tat

been on the c10 forum for a while and just joinede over here. currently working on a 68 c10 but with a little bit of a twist making it look like the older chevys or that"rat rod" look. also just aquired a 65 cadillac deville that i have plans for as well.. sorry dont have any pictures at the moment..i have browse at some of the other builds on her and i must say i love them all!!

Welcome aboard Rat-n-tat. Love those sixties Chevy trucks and of course theres nothing like an old Caddy.

By the way Earthman, your lucky I'm in Michigan or I'd be over raidin your fridge right now.

Hey! We might let you hang around here. :rolleyes: Where in AZ? Just what city. (Never tell anyone here what corner you live on or what kind of beer is in your fridge)

over here by the cardinals stadium..originally from san diego but been out here for 2 years

yeah i guess it would be a lot cooler if i had actually made it to one of them with something that i have actually finished haha.. still a lot of fun though

Latest posts

Back