New from Belgium

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madmath

Hi guys,

Math, 34 and I live in this little country called Belgium.
I don't have a very good English but I'll try to do my best.

I had and built a lot of cars since last ten years and I would like to show you that.

My first project was a 33/34 Ford Tudor, but for different things I have to sell it :

bl13.jpg]

33dec01.jpg

After that, I rebuilt a 27 Ford roadster for a friend,the biggest part of the work was to build the new recessed firewall and the floor :

vz2.jpg
vz4.jpg
vz1.jpg

I also worked with a friend on his '39 plymouth coupe to put it into the ground.
This car isn't done yet but it's stored until my friend will finish works in his home :
106.JPG

109.JPG

So, at this time... a lot of cars... but not one for me...

I have a '49 Chevy since a lot of years.
I bought it as an original car but in the way to modify severely the car.

After the first step :

chevy01.jpg

But is not enough... so I drop it a little more with a mustang II front-end :

p1040126.jpg

It was the last state that my babe was in my workshop.
After, it's time to start the real job... and for the real job, I want a real guy so I entrust my car to one of the besr at my eyes. He is called "Chrisp" and he worked at Hollywood Hot-Rod. That's this guy who build the Ruby Deluxe in 2010 and he came back in France. Chrisp is ok to make my chop and all big body mods in my chevy.
At this time :

390232_2576167725812_1907090064_n.jpg

390597_2576166045770_19238681_n.jpg

374961_2576166725787_215704094_n.jpg

But here, it's a forum for rat rod... so I will show you mine.

It's a '22 Overland body on homemade frame with Ford parts and flathead engine.
It took me a lot of years to build it but I'm very happy for the proportions :

551018_4471879197414_864490645_n.jpg

562945_4640518097822_659175934_n.jpg

Last months, we worked a lot with my friend (and VP on our club, Asphalt Burners TRC) on his '28 Chevy Tudor... it will be amazing :

523157_345909132159968_30234209_n.jpg

547185_345910315493183_261239989_n.jpg

There are a lot of other cars, but i don't want to post all in the presentation thread ;)

Of course, I have a lot of pics of each cars if you want :)

Welcome Math! Your English is fine.........besides you already speak the "universal language"......CARS! :cool:
Great bunch of cars too, love the proportions on all of them, especially your '49 [cl Please do post a lot of pics cause we love that here.:D
Again, nice having you here at RRR.

Welcome to RRR! Great looking cars. You're Overland is perfect! I really dig the '28, do you have a pic of it raised up?

Welcome to RRR, your english is just fine, in fact its better than a lot of people who were born here in hillbilly country.:D

Welcome from Texas! Love the cars... glad to see some kooool stuff from across the pond! Thanks for sharing!!! [cl

BoB

Very Kool

Well as you've probably noticed, we are a group that loves virtually all cars.
We like members to post build threads with lots of pics on all their stuff so, we can follow a long [P
Welcome to the site [cl

Many many thanks to all [ddd

And for my English, it's not easy, it takes time but I hope one day it will be very good :)

As promise, the first thread with a ton of pics, the '39 Ply build :
http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26248

I will try to post other cars soon ;)

Welcome to RRR! Great looking cars. You're Overland is perfect! I really dig the '28, do you have a pic of it raised up?

Damn, I just see that I don't have a video with the air-ride fully fonctionnal and the body on the frame but you can follow this link to see the first test :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIG1WKEvmKc

Welcome from Michigan USA.....

Nice rides Math....wow....looks like you have a lot of experience....anyway, welcome to the RRR.... by the way....I really dig your waffles....LOL :D

Welcome aboard

Hey Math glad you found this site. There are a great bunch of folks here and we enjoy all things wheeled. It looks like you and your buddies have built some mighty fine rats. It so cool that, like music, cars are universally appreciated throughout the world. Keep sending pictures 'cause, as has been said, we love to look. [P
Steve

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back