New from FL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princerat9

Hey guys I'm 17 from Fl and I've always been into lifted trucks but I've been wanting to build a rat for a couple of years now. Now that I have a job I want to save some money to start on my build. Hoping to find a chevy pickup. Joined RRR for some insight on the rat world. Hopefully when I get started you all can help me out thanks!
Here's a picture of my 1991 chevy pickup restoration my father and I did.
Engine rebuilt, transmission rebuilt, brand new front end, 7 inch lift Sittin on 35's love this truck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 24
welcome

hi,

a project some body started and is no longer interested in or some kind of hardship forces the sale can be a good source to get a decent rod for a fair price.

craigslist is a good place to start, remember always be polite and bring cash to show you are serious about the purchase.

Later :cool:

Welcome to RRR! You did good on that truck. Unless you're in the panhandle, I hear useable bodies can be hard to come by. If you are lucky to find a cast off project, pay attention to any frame, suspension, steering work they did - especially the welds.

Hey Princerat9 ! Welcome to RRR from New Mexico ! My son Samson digs your truck ! as well as I !

Latest posts

Back