New from IN

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kilr39pu

Hey all. New here from Northern IN. Been signed up for a while but haven't posted yet. I have got a 64 Mercury Cyclone B/FX clone and a 46 fenderless pickup the is about 90% done.
truckdone003.jpg

truckdone008.jpg

truckdone014.jpg

Kilr,
Welcome to the triple R, wikid looking truck. Also love to see that FX clone!

ISore

Thanks guys. I will have to see what I can do about the pics of the Cyclone. My computer crashed and I lost alot of pics.

Hi Kilr, welcome to the Triple R. Wow, now that truck has a nice look to it. Not all whistles, buttons, and arrows. Plain, simple, and mean looking. I had to save the pictures to my picture file. May have to print them off for the shop wall for future reference.;)

Welcome to RRR, kilr39pu. Really good looking truck. Now about that F/X clone,,,,,,,

Here is all I have right know. This picture is from about 98. As of right know its in the garage in primer. The front is up a few inches and has steel wheels at all four corners. pizza cutters in front of course. Also I built the little 289 up quite a bit but been thinking of doin a little more to it.

As for the truck, It has a mild pontiac 389 with a slimjim trans. I made the bed. Ford 9 in out back '40 Ford front end. All 4 wheels are reversed. 36 Chevy Master grille shell shortened 2 inches, with an insert that I made. Custom Frame.I tried to make as much stuff as I could.

Attachments

• Halebopp1.jpg
    Halebopp1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back