New from Kansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

international rat

Hello everyone, Just found the site looking for rat rod stuff. I've built tons of cars and trucks but this will be my first rat rod! So it should be fun. Im looking forward to checking out some of the builds on here and getting some ideas for my own project.

welcome to the RRR! this is a great site to hang out at, and family friendly, too

got any pics of previous rides--we'll look at them, too:D[P

welcome i just joined myself i been building hondas also looking to build my first rat rod.ive alreadystarted learning alot

Here is a malibu I did awhile back

100_1413.jpg

And a 69 C10 swb I just got together a couple months ago

1012091317c_236386.jpg

And the list goes on but I don't want to bore everybody with "non" rat rod vehicles

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome. I've spent a good part of the day looking at peoples rat rods on here a checking out some really nice build threads. There seams to be a wealth of knowledge on this board. I have a feeling im gonna have more fun on this build than any other car i've ever built!!

Welcome aboard. There is a wealth of knowledg here....

If there is something you aren't sure of, someone here will be...just not me...[S

Welcome to RRR, international rat. Keep going down that list. Unlike other places we're not rat snobs. Matter of fact, we like all types of rides. [cl

Here's another welcome from Tennessee! Where you at in Kansas? I grew up there myself in Junction City before the transplant to Tennessee.

Thunder

Latest posts

Back