new from ks.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUMPY

How's it goin, I'm from Leavenworth Kansas. I just moved back from phoenix a few months ago and I'm starting a new Sinners c.c. chapter here. I have a few guys already but I'm looking for good people around the K.C. area. I have a few cars and bikes. 35 chevy pu, 34 chevy pu, a rigid shovel, and a rigid evo. I work on everything old to new. My day job is working on hot rods at a local shop. If you're close let me know. ~lumpy

I am not close either, (but I saw pictures of Kansas in the Wizard of Oz movie).

Welcome to the site. Try posting up some pictures of your toys, they sound great.

Welcome.......

Welcome to here, Lumpy....
Lets see some photos of the pickups and bikes...

And, like Bonehead, I have only seen Kansas during the search for the Wizzard. ;) '22

Welcome!!!

Lumpy,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us. We'd love to see what u're up to so post some pictures for the gang! :D Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, Lumpy. Never been to Kansas but, know poeple that have been to Fts Levenworth & Riley. We really would like to see pics of your stuff.

Welcome to RRR!

Lumpy,
Welcome to the Triple R, think you'll like it here.

ISore

Latest posts

Back