New From League City, Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fletch

Hi everyone, I found this forum while looking at some rat rods on ebay. The owner had his rat rod in the RatRod Magizine, and this forum was there. When I read the sign off from Bob, he had God Bless America, John Wayne, Henry Ford and the V8, now who wouldnt want to join this forum. I live in League City, Texas which is between Houston and Galveston. I have a 1938 Ford truck streetrod and have spent a lot of time on it trying to get it perfect and I have learned thats not going to happen. I have three motorcycles, 1976 Honda CB750 totally restored, 2003 Harley Classic, 2004 Honda Rune. A couple of years ago I saw the RatRods and fell in love with them, so now Im doing my homework on the best way to get one and build one. My oldest son who is into drag racing, he has a "bad" 83 Mustang, and my grandson are chomping at the bit to get this project going. Thans to those who started this forum and I hope to one day meet some of you.

I will work on the pictures, and once again thanks for the warm welcoming, I have been looking around on the site and what I like is that no one faults you for asking a question that might have been asked and answered before. I am on a motorcycle forum and the moderator had to send out warning notices to some of the members reminding them that they were new to the forum at one time also, so once again thanks for the welcoming.

Welcome to RRR!

I only know the answer to one question, so the more often I get to answer it, the smarter I feel. :D

You better get that 8 yr old busy, we want pictures!

Latest posts

Back