New from long island

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

57countrysedan

Greetings from Li! Names chris and u guys can find me driving around in my 57 ford wagon. Had this ride for a few years now. Dropped in a 460 and some 4.10s and have been havinga blast. Happy to find this site seems to have a ton of cool cars on here! Looking forward to trying to help out and hopefully get some help in return!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 21
Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta.
I'm a fan of all fifties Fords and also a fan of a Ford in a Ford.
There is a '57 Ford in my future, but it's banana yellow at the moment.
Keep on tinkering.

Thats funny mine was banna yellow before i got it too. Cant think of many things besides bananas that look good in that color!

Yep, 57, banana yellow is funny; funny sheesh; not funny ha ha.
I also have a banana yellow Mercury with a good 460 in it, but the '57 is going to stay stock with a 292, three on the tree.

Attachments

• IMG_1053.jpg
    IMG_1053.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 11
Whoa, Crusader, that's the biggest hood scoop I've ever seen. Should boost the old 292's power by 3-4 horsepower.
The poor sucker that has to drive the car without seeing the road anymore, might be me, though.
Much as I would like a custom, this car is going to stay relatively stock, except for the banana yellow colour. That's gotta go.
Keep on dreaming, though.

Latest posts

Back