new from MO

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustinf1

hello everyone! found out about this site from another site and thought id check it out. im in the process of my first build, a '51 ford f1, fenderless, with a corvette motor and trans. heres a pic or 2 of what im doin. rf1

Attachments

• 3002.jpg
    3002.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 16
  • SANY13112.jpg
    SANY13112.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 20
Kool!!!

RF1,
Welcome to the forum! Kool truck... please keep us posted on u're build! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! :D

BoB

thanks guys. im super pumped about gettin this truck done. these past couple of days ive been makin some progress on the build. i welded in the motor mounts, trans cross member, upper coil over mounts, rear radius rod mounts for the axle, front radius rods installed, and bolted in the motor and tranny. ill try and get some pics up tonight. RAT ON!!! RF1

welcome to the RRR! glad you found your way over....by far the best rat site on the 'net......and family friendly, too

now i can keep up w/your project easier;)
BTW i got a few more pics of mine up that are available for your veiwing pleasure...keep us posted rustin!

HRP

Latest posts

Back