New from NC

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droobie

Hey Yall. Im new to the rat rod thing. Rat cars really caught my attention about 2 years ago and havent stopped looking and drooling over them since. I have a 31 model A that my grand daddy gave me a while back. Im not looking into ratting it out because it has been in the family for so long. i have had plenty of bugs though. I like the vw rats alot but cant see my self in one. I am looking for a 28-31 model a just like the one I have but have it to cut and weld on. This forum is just full of very valuable info. and knowledgable people from what i gather so far. I fabricate for a living so im not to scared to do the work. I'm probably gonna be the guy asking alot of questions so sorry in advance for bugging yall.

Drew

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum... glad u found us!!! Yep... it's a little hard to rat out an old family heirloom. Good luck on findin' a project. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome Drew, have to catch up sometime, where you located. I work in Mooresville off Mazeppa Rd. behind the wind tunnel. I have had a few vws over the years and also migrated to the rat scene. I'll keep a eye out for any model A and let you know, take it easy, Scott

Welcome to RRR, Drew. You found the right spot for asking questions. These folks here are real knowlegeable & happy to answer any & all questions.

Welcome to RRR

Welcome to the triple R, a cool place to hang out. Enjoy your stay and post some pictures of your A.

Beercan

Thanks yall for the welcomes. Im trying to find some good pics of the 31. I had a bunch on my last computer. Someone decided they needed it more than I do so I lost those pics along with a load of other important info. Its in very good shape. It has been in Tucson AZ for the past 50 years so no rust at all. I hope top restor it one day when i have the cash flow for the parts. lol money money money!!! thanks again yall I look forward to learning from everyone.

Latest posts

Back