New from Oklahoma

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toast

Hi to all! I am a member of that other site and some of my projects don't exactly fit the mold!:D Soooo I am going to try over here and see if they, and I have a better fit here. Lot of negative vibes on the dark side. Anyway, I have a 35 International p/u I am working on at this time and of and on for the last couple of years. If I could spend some extra time on it I might have it on the road by spring:rolleyes: yea right! I will try to post a couple of pics.

MVC-003F-7.jpg

MVC-011F-2.jpg

MVC-008F-4.jpg

WELCOME

hey welcome to the site! I know what ya mean, seems like some sites have too much drama, or criticism, and some of the most vocal haven't picked up a wrench!
well, you'll find nice people here, and they've always seemed very helpful and encouraging to me

and that is one way cool truck ya got there! keep us posted - and of course we love pics!!:D

VERY NICE!! did you do the paintwork on that one? that looks like some candy, maybe "flaked" too? a beautiful ride....to be proud of:cool:

Thanks guys! A buddy painted the Bird for me last year, 17 coats of base, candy and clear. I can screw up a lot of stuff without even trying to paint:D So I don't, at least not anything that complicated!

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site. Very cool rides, both of them. :cool:
Love the paint on the bird.
Thanks for the photos and enjoy your time here... '22

Welcome to the 'hood. I'm a newbie also - and sounds like for the same reasons!! Nice rides - you need to check out the other IH builds in the RRR family - good stuff. Have fun.

The T-bird takes me back a few years, loved to drive my dads but then I remember having to replace a fuel pump. Not easy in that ride. That being said, THE TRUCK ROCKS! (as the kids might say)

Latest posts

Back