New from Oregon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy Hunter

Hi my name is Ben and I reside in Scappoose to be exact and I have been building Fox body Mustangs for over 10 years now with turbos, nitrous, and blowers but just the other day I saw a rat rod at a drag strip in Wa. and I knew right then what I wanted to build next.

So I searched and searched and found my new project. A 1929 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan. I will post pics in my next thread and since I am new at building these "older cars" I will have many many questions. But I promise I will use the search button first.

I need to learn about some of the terminology that goes along with building a rat rod and choosing the correct parts to make it a safe driver. Picking the right frame, channel the body, z frame, chopping the top, and many more. So let the fun begin.

Thanks and have a great day.

Welcome to RRR :)
Sounds like you have a plan [cl
When you're ready, start a build thread and post lots of pics [dr

Jim

To the Oregon new guy from an Oregon old guy

Welcome aboard. [clThis is the site for great ideas and true answers. These folks always think out of the box and have lots and lots of knowledge. Ask any question and you will get great answers. I'm sort local (Aloha) so PM me if I can help. Enjoy and stay tuned[P Steve

Latest posts

Back