new from south dakota

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

410merc

hi , nice to meet everyone , im from north central SD loved hot rods since I was a kid built a 47 ford panel once owned a number of muscle cars , last summer built a 74 ranger xlt put in a 410 merc bored balanced camed used a rearend from a highway patrol car , and I raise horses and have a small farm and I love to visit and make friends hope to call this home , and meet a lot of hotroders thanks 410 merc oh and my current project is going to be 30 tudor ratrod with a small block chevy

Welcome to the site
If you have pics post away.
Start a build thread on your project and we'll follow along

welcome

41Omerc " a1930 tudor ratrod with a small block chevy"

gee, l never seen one of those before:rolleyes:

need some pics of the 3O please,

Later:cool:

boy I can see i'll have to learn how to resize pic's so I can post them , thanks again for the kind welcome !

Welcome from Western Washington (as opposed to DC in the east, like there are rat rodders there. Hmmm, just rats maybe.)

I find that going to 50% resize on MS Picture Manager, it is usually good to go.

I guess it depends on your camera settings. But it seems if you are around 750 KB or less, it should not get kicked out.

John L.

boy thanks I'm going to try that , our old camera worked lik a charm , then I got the wife a new fancy one , I have had a terrible time with it , but im going to try that thanks for the advice if only camera & computers just had adjustment screws ha

Welcome from MA!

You can also try resizing the pictures in MS Paint. There's a limit on the file size you can upload but I can't remember what it is.

-Chris

Latest posts

Back