New from South Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joetx

Hello, I'm from Falfurrias, Tx. 140 miles south of San Antonio and 115 miles north of McAllen. I've just found this site. Got a link from Killbillet and I really like your stuff. I'm a member of a few forums, but I think this great, where all are welcomed.

Seem like the other sites you have to be specific to their likes and dislikes. Personally, I like everything old and a few of the newer stuff.

I own a hotrod shop and I have the hot rods, streetrods, ratrods, bikes etc. etc. Like them all. If you are ever traveling south on Hwy 281, I'm there on the north edge of town and all are welcome. I get a lot of truckers, snowbirds, and travelers in general that stop by my shop. Always welcome.

Here's a couple of pictures of stuff at my shop. I love to post pictures of my stuff. Hope it doesn't bother some people. If it does, just let me know. Thanks, Joe.

4.jpg

5.jpg

3-7-10029.jpg

We even had snow one Christmas eve!!!!!!!!!!!

WhiteChristmasmorning012.jpg

18.jpg

dont mind? we love pictures -- that old tow is awesome. wish i could afford to take that off your hands ... anyways .. im down by Corpus Christi, great having ya around ... maybe ill make it up to the shop sometime hopefully sooner than later.

Welcome!

Joetx,
Welcome to the triple R, great place to hang out! You got lots of great cars/trucks hanging around & if I ever get the chance I'll be sure and drop by. Thanks for posting!

Beercan

Welcome. I am grateful for the pictures, and extremely jealous. You have some excellent cars and projects. Please post up pics to your heart's content, I am sure you won't get any complaints. This is the nicest group of guys and gals on the ewb. Again welcome and join right in.

Jealous....... wanting to sell any of that stuff!?

Most for sale, trade, whatever. Some delivery and financing available. PM me with your email address and I can send a picture file and price info. Will be posting a picture tour of my shop. Thanks, Joe.

Well, the physical address is just that--1131 N. Hwy 281. I'm on the north edge of town on Hwy 281. Can't miss it, it's on the west side. You ever want to make a trip here, it's best to call first, I'm not there all the time, but I'm around somewhere. Thanks, Joe.

hey whats the physical address of the shop?
Jose R. Hinojosa
1131 N. Hwy 281
Falfurrias, Tx. 78355
(361)228-8100
[email protected]?

Welcome to RRR. You have a lot of cool stuff there and I would love to have a shop that big.

Latest posts

Back