New from Tampa,Fl

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mack1975

I own an original '25 Essex 2 doro sedan, am working on a 2nd '25 Essex pickup rod conversion, a 280z, and a Jag xjs convertible. I am goign to have a lot of left over Essex parts and be looking for some rod parts for my project.

Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of us Floridians on here........not as many as those darned Texans :D, but quite a few.

Shoot us some pictures of your stuff.

Don

Welcome... I'm a newer (not younger) guy 'round here and (please don't throw any tomatoes) not sure of what an Essex looks like. I will do a search but would like to see your ride.

Last edited:
Welcome... I a newer (not younger) guy 'round here and (please don't throw any tomatoes)

Are you kidding? Do you know what tomatoes are going for these days? Us older guys on fixed income need all the tomatoes we can get........let the throwing begin! :D:D:D

Don

Geez... so I look at the most recent Ol' Skool Rodz rag sitting right next to me and lo and behold....
lower left corner of cover... a '27 Essex.
Would have looked alot smarter had I looked at the magazine instead of checking intos this morning.

Duckin' 'maters,
Rob

Welcome!

Mack,
Welcome to the forum! Lots of right coasters here... not just Texicans! :D Love to see some fotos of u're ride & sure the guys wanna see too! Make u're self @ home!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back