New from TN

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidhud29

Hey there kats. New guy to the forum from Gallatin Tn. Under employed at the moment. Like a lot of people. Working on a 68 Ford hot rod, rat rod, whatever you want to call it. I like Franken rod. Because it's a conglomerate of several different years of vehicle, there's even some U-Haul trailer frame in there. I'll get some pics up soon.
I'm married with children, 31 years old, and still a kid at heart. Even though it's hard to stay that way sometimes. I love Ol' Skool rods and Kustoms. And I love the 50's in general, the music, movies, tv shows, etc. Favorite movie is American Graffiti followed by Grease, then there's a lot of others behind those.
I am on the HAMB but can't ever get anywhere, (notice the year of my project and use of trailer frame) if you've been on the HAMB you know what I mean. My project was given to me from my dad. It's not what I would've done, but he has 95% of the parts and it's almost done. I had a 50 Ford shoebox ready to be done. I sold it when I moved.
I don't have a lot of friends into cars, so that makes working on them a little harder. It would be a lot more fun if I had buddies to drink PBR with a weld junk. I thought me and my dad would be working on his car but he is burnt out on it I guess. That's why he gave it to me; just doesn't care anymore.
OK that's enough intro.

welcome to RRR ! the only way to get that thing finished is to turn the TV off and get out there and get dirty , you'll have a great time once you do . Good luck !! :)

welcome to RRR ! the only way to get that thing finished is to turn the TV off and get out there and get dirty , you'll have a great time once you do . Good luck !! :)

Believe me, I would rather be wrenching than watching the tube. A cold wrench feels better than a warm remote.[dr

Welcome to RRR from Nashville. It's always good to see another local enthusiast of weathered metal.

Got any pictures of your truck? [S

Thunder

Latest posts

Back