New from Western NC

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilit Everrun

Hello all,
New guy here. I live in the mountains of WNC. I really like the site its more friendly than some of the others out there. I am working on a '29 fordor ford sedan, I want to make that into my daily family hauler. (2 kids and a dog) I also have a trike project that I am working on. I have just stumbled into another project as well. I ended up with a great ford f-350 frame that I want to handmake a TT style cab for. My wife tells me I need to finish one project before I start another, but are too many Ideas that bounce around my head late at night. I'll try to get some pics of all these things, none are very far along. Oh well, they keep me out of trouble, except with the wife.:rolleyes:
thanks, its good to be here
Jonathan

Thanks guys, I'll get pics as quick as I can. I am a lot slow at this though soooooo.....

Here are two shots of the trike, it made mostly out of a couple of S-10 pick-up trucks that appeared in our yard one weekend while the wife was away, HeeHee. I'm still in trouble for that one.
I spent last winter rebuilding the motor and got someone else to go through the transmission. I keep extending my finish dates for the trike, hopefully it will be done soon. these were the only pics I could find so far I'll take more tomorrow AM. thanks again for the welcomes.
Jonathan

Attachments

• DSCN0808.jpg
    DSCN0808.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0812.jpg
    DSCN0812.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 11
Welcome to RRR, Wilit. Nice start on the trike. Stay at this long enough & the wife may realize that rod projects are never done. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back