New girl from MA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millrat

Greetings,

I am building a '29 Ford Tudor Sedan (my first build) with the help of my dad. I admire both traditional hot rods and rat rods in equal measure and am hoping to build something in between. Maybe some of you will disagree with me but it's all about the passion...right? I have a long way to go on my '29 but am hoping to learn as much as I can. Right now I am trying to decide if I should channel it or not. Any input is always appreciated.

I am also an armature photographer and always have my camera with me at car shows and swap meets. Please check out my blog as well...the link is in my signature below.

Any New Englanders going to Stafford Springs or the Fitchburg Early V8 swap meets in April?

Attachments

• Copy of DSC01891.jpg
    Copy of DSC01891.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Copy of DSC01882.JPG
    Copy of DSC01882.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Copy of DSC02138 EDIT.jpg
    Copy of DSC02138 EDIT.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 58
You have come to the right place. We don't really care what you call it so much as you build it the way you want. ( as long as it steers, and stops)
Looks like a great start. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the forum Millrat... glad ya found us! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in! Nice start ya got goin' on there & yes... I'd channel!

BoB

Welcome aboard Millrat.

Build it the way you want it, Build it the way you like it, Build it safe..
Those are the only things that are important.

Glad you found us.

Welcome Im from mass to and am just starting on my Model A i want to have it road worthy by late july! Are you from palmer I se the millrat name and alot of rodders from that area I`m in fitchburg Good luck cya aroound

Welcome to the forum. You got a nice tudor there ,I have one also . I would channel it a bit, i think the sedans look better that way,the coupes I don't mind being unchanneled. Nice start and keep us posted.

Welcome to RRR! Nice looking start. I would channel it, Im going to on my A sedan. I agree with ratdog I think the sedans look better that way. Keep us posted on the progress and start a build thread!

Welcome to the forum Millrat. It's great to have more women involved in hot rodding, instead of standing around with wrenches while the guy takes all the credit. Mass should be getting warmer by this time, so you should get some things done. Yeah, I lived and college'd in Mass, (UMass, Boston College, Wentworth). Read through the threads, and check out the photo's, it'll give you some insight as to what you want to do. Also don't be afraid to ask questions here on the forum. There's no such thing as a dumb question. Yeah, Dad knows a lot, but between him and the guys and gals here on the forum, we'll bring you up to speed.

Latest posts

Back