Not so new guy from Western MA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lytes

Hello all,

I've been lurking around the site for almost a year (time flies!) admiring and learning from all the build threads and I figured it was about time to introduce myself and say hello! My name's Luke and I'm from Western Massachusetts (North Adams) and I've been into cars/trucks for as long as I can remember (I'm 28 now) and the rat rod bug has caught me. I just started to build my dads old farm truck, a '78 F250 with some serious rust issues, but it's been in the family for 30+ years so my Dad and I are going to restore it anyways! I've been taking the perquisite ton of pics and will be starting a build thread soon. After cruising around several forums this one is far and away the most civil, helpful and generally awesome one I've come across, so cheers to everyone on here!
Anyways, sorry for the novel, I figured I'd give it the go on the first post.

If anyone is from the Western MA area let me know, I'd love to meet some RRR's out this way!

- Luke

Welcome to Triple R from SoCal. What are your plans for the ford, restore original or are you going to get crazy [S Next to picture we love crazy[cl
C-Ya

Welcome to Triple R from SoCal. What are your plans for the ford, restore original or are you going to get crazy [S Next to picture we love crazy[cl
C-Ya
Plan for the Ford is a full frame off resto, small lift, 33s or 35s. It's currently fully broken down and I'm about to dive into the cab floors.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. Many years ago, I built a rat rod, a '78 Ford rat rod, so don't feel alone.
Keep on tinkering.

Attachments

• 78Ford one ton.jpg
    78Ford one ton.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back