New guy from Alabama

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd55f100

Hello i live in birmingham al
32 building my version of a 55 f100
low budget do it your self hot rod no trills

the day i got it home

Attachments

• jeep 005.jpg
    jeep 005.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 32
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum & we're definitely into building the lo bux stuff around here! What r u're plans & b sure 2 keep us in the loop of u're build. Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome aboard JD.

I'm in Montgomery. Truck looks good. Let us know what ideas you have for it, I'm sure someone around here can help or maybe give ideas.

Glad to have someone else here from "Sweet Home Alabama".....
Too many "Texicans" round here...:D...

Just kiddin guys.:eek:

thanks for the welcome

i am going to paint it hot rod black mustang II front end 9 " rear slammed

no switches or anything on the dash but a few gages
gas tank in bed

400 with a c6 trans out of a 78 for xtra cab 98000 miles
75 bucks and a small pistol for it so it better than what i had in it

this is what i want it to look like

Attachments

• 6515478.jpg
    6515478.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 16
welcome aboard,this is definitly the low buck jot rod site(or is that the HAMB):D,keep us posted on the build and be sure to post pics

Welcome. Ford really cranked out a winner with the 53-56 trucks, they look so cool done up all kinds of ways. Your's looks really sharp. Post some more pictures when you get a chance.

Don

bilding my own floor boards right now and smoothing the fire wall a little

does anybody know how much i will need to mod the floor board to fit the c6 trans

Last edited:
Welcome to RRR. Sounds like you got a nice plan for your truck. Don's right about those 53-56 Ford trucks they look good done any way I've ever seen them. Keep us posted as you get on with your build.

got into one of the cab corners where the vent is on the pass side with the body hammer yesterday and found some big holes that somebody riged up with bondo but i am going to try to make my own panel if not buy a new one

hey flatbroke

Welcome aboard JD.

I'm in Montgomery. Truck looks good. Let us know what ideas you have for it, I'm sure someone around here can help or maybe give ideas.

Glad to have someone else here from "Sweet Home Alabama".....
Too many "Texicans" round here...:D...

Just kiddin guys.:eek:

i have lived in alabama for 23 years, but i'm still a texan and i guess i always will.

odie:)

26T,
Im an idiot...I didn't even realize you were in Bama. That puts JD just north of you I'm guessin.?

Ain't nuthin in the world wrong with being a Texan...I just make comments like that to aggitate Tripper. Thats all.

It is good to know of more people from the forum in Alabama.

Latest posts

Back