New guy from American Fork Utah

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyspinstriping

Hi all, My name is Andy...Im still trying to figure out how this forum works so take it easy on me! :D Anyway, I'm the painter at Lindon Collision Center by day and I own Andy's Pinstriping and do that nights and weekends. I have always liked old trucks but have never built a rat. I have a 61 Chevy Apache which is in the process of a restoration and a 61 Caddy Coupe De Ville which I am most likely going to sell to finance my project which lead me here to this forum...a 1940 Ford truck. I got it in trade for a paint job but it's just not my style. It's sitting on a Corvette chassis and it has all fiberglass fenders and running boards. The cab is pretty much original and untouched with a nice patina so that is basically what I will use. I will start a build thread on it once the sparks actually start to fly! Right now I just have hundreds of questions before I start doing anything with it so I will be reading lots of posts here in the forum and trying to figure out what direction I need to head!
It's nice to find a place where so many people have actually built what I'm thinking about building. I'm sure there is some awesome information to be learned to make the build process easier.
Thanks in advance for being patient with me while I learn!:)

Welcome to the RRR....

Even though you've been around a bit..... good luck with the build and keep us in Pic's......[P[P

An official Welcome to RRR! We need pictures. Love those Apache's!!! Really like old Caddys too (who doesn't?)

Latest posts

Back