New Guy from Fl

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boone

I'm Boone; retiring in a coupla months from AT&T, looking forward to finishing my '31 Ford roadster. I'm building a 50 - 60's style ratrod with a WW2 fighter/bomber theme. I saw my first rat rod at Daytona Turkey Rod Run 4 yrs ago and was hooked. I enjoy reading and researching rats, they're amazing individual works of art. I built my first H-D chopper 39yrs ago when ya had to fabricate much of what ya wanted or needed, I still smile smugly when somebody tells me "that won't fit" HA!!! If I need it fo fit, I'll make it fit. Currently I ride a 2009 HD Roadking with a western "horse" saddle on it, goes nicely with the boots and spurs I wear.
I look forward to 'chatting' with you guys.

Boone, welcome to RRR. The '31 sounds like a great retirement plan[cl[cl Post up some pics............especially of you in your boots and spurs on that 'Hawg' :D
Congrats on reaching retirement and happy 'Rat Rodding':cool:

Welcome from Michigan

Welcome to the site..... retirement.... I'm looking forward to it... just ain't soon enough.......

Latest posts

Back