new guy from Fremont CA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopped 49

Hows it going. I just started to build a 1949 f100. IT is chopped 6" and body channeled 8". I will not be running fenders. I have a 1937 Chevy truck grill and shell I will be running.Oh and the bed will be about 3 foot long. When I got the truck it had Volare IFS. I just sold it and will be running a drop axle. The rear is a 1996 corvette IRS set up that I will be leaving. I just bought some 820 15" wide whites that I mounted on some 60's corvette rally's. up front I have a set of 560's that I will be running on some old 40's ford 15x 4 1/2 steels. Even with the chop and channel there still is about 9" between the body and ground. I will Z the frame 6" in the front and rear with that the roof line should be about chest high. It should be running by summer. IF there is any one else in the area that is building a ride hit me up I could use some good ideas to get this thing finished. And Gorge if you read this thanks for the link.

welcome to the site! there's lots of great people here and lots of good advice

looking forward to hearing more about that project...and remember we love pics!!:D

Arnold,Glad to see you made the trip over.

I bought a set of tires off of him just before Christmas and he is building a super channeled truck.

He is good people.Take a look around there is alot of good info here with seasoned builders

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site.
Sounds like a very cool project, post some photos when you can. '22

weclome to the site

Attachments

• warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back