New Guy from Gheens

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boone68

Hello everyone, I'm new to this stuff so bare with me. I've got two cars in our stable. My personnel car is a 1968 Camaro and we are building my wife a 1937 Chevy 5 window coupe. Its is in its early stages and coming together nicely. If you have any good ideas please feel free to add. Thanks

Welcome from Southern Ontario. I too like the sound of the 37 build! Like the others have said, start a build thread, post a bunch of pictures so we can see where you are at and then you get lots of ideas thrown at you. Don't worry, we are a real supportive group.....

Hello everyone, I'm new to this stuff so bare with me. I've got two cars in our stable. My personnel car is a 1968 Camaro and we are building my wife a 1937 Chevy 5 window coupe. Its is in its early stages and coming together nicely. If you have any good ideas please feel free to add. Thanks

Do you want to rat the Camaro or the 37 ? The above suggestion are the way to go , start by posting a picture or two and let the ideas fly .... welcome to RRR
Oldog

Welcome to RRR! I think you'll have trouble combining the Camaro with the 37 and getting it to look good. (kidding)

Latest posts

Back