New Guy from Idaho

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idahorat

Howdy...I have been retired from the State of Idaho for 11 years. I have been into cars for most of my life. Probably like most of the people here I have had several "nice" cars in the past but unfortunately sold them. I had a 55 Chev convertible, I built a "C" Gas 34 Ford 5-window coupe that I raced at the old Deer Park drag strip near Spokane Washington in the late 1960s. (lots of fun)

I now own several cars; a PT cruiser, an older Subaru wagon, a 1998 Chev 4X4 Truck and a 1963 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-40 that I seem to be working on all the time. I like older cars because you can work on them!!!

I would like to build a Rat Rod. I have a few parts like a older (pre computer) 4-bolt main Chev 350 ready to go and I have a few leads on possible Rat Rod bodies. One is a 34 International PU Truck body (for free).

I enjoy reading about Rat Rod builds here on the forum and I am looking forward to learning a lot.

Last edited:
Welcome Idahorat....congradulations on your retirement anniversary:D And finding that rat project at the right price. That's what rat roddin's all about, do it yourself, do it cheap and have fun. Oh...one thing more, we like pictures!!:)

Welcome to RRR, Idahorat. Jump on that Binder. The price is perfect & they make real cool rats.

Latest posts

Back