New guy from Ky.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratty46pickup

Glad to be here. I just recently found this board.I think it`s great! I`m 38 years old. I`ve been a hot rodder all my life. I`m a mechanic/ bodyman for well over 20 years. I`ve always liked muscle cars and old trucks. I`m very partial to chevys although I like most old hotrods no matter the name. Since the whole ratrod scene took off, I`m really interested in them! I have built/started several projects years ago that would now be considered rat rods. Most of my rides have been in more or less rat rod style. I really look forward to learning from and helping y`all. Right now I have several projects going on, including my 46 pickup. I`ll try to post a few pics later.

Lee Strunk,
Somerset.Ky.

Attachments

• th_SN850101.jpg
    th_SN850101.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 30
  • th_SN850104.jpg
    th_SN850104.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 19
Welcome!!!

Ratty46,
Welcome to the forum & I see u jumped rat in on the rust bucket scene! Very nice truck & there r plenty of rat truckers around these parts... welcome to the gang! We'd love to see some more pictures when u get a chance & make u're self @ home!!!

BoB

Yea man ,i seen that rat at summer nights cruise in last summer!
I live in whies burg [bout 2 hours from summer set] i love going to the summer set show !Ther was quite a few rats when i was there!
Are you goin to any of the summer set show this year? If so gotta get a RRR ****so i will know who you are.
Can you try to put some bigger pics up i cant tell to much from the pics?

Welcome, lee. Nice truck but the view from e-town is a bit small. :D If you have pics of the build & anythying else you may be working on, I'm sure everybody else would like to see them. Oh,,,we like pics here.

Yea man ,i seen that rat at summer nights cruise in last summer!
I live in whies burg [bout 2 hours from summer set] i love going to the summer set show !Ther was quite a few rats when i was there!
Are you goin to any of the summer set show this year? If so gotta get a RRR ****so i will know who you are.
Can you try to put some bigger pics up i cant tell to much from the pics?

Yeah man, I try to go to somernites every month, Im goin` this month. About the pics, I`m still tryin` just havin` a real hard time. I`ll try to see you at somernites. By the way, I just bought a 41 GMC 1-1/2 ton. Gonna build another rat pickup. I`ll try to post some pics soon.

Lee

Welcome to the site! Glad you found us. I really like the truck. I'm working on a 41-46 right now too. Can't wait to see more of yours.

Man, I hate to feel this computer illiterate. I have literally spent hours trying to post larger pics using photobucket. I have tried for three nights now. Maybe I`ll finally figure it out!:mad:

Man, I hate to feel this computer illiterate. I have literally spent hours trying to post larger pics using photobucket. I have tried for three nights now. Maybe I`ll finally figure it out!:mad:

Took me forever too ,and finnally got my friened to come over and show me how.I dont get to come to summerset but onced or twise a year but will be looking forward to get to meet you ,i would have talked to you before if you were standing around your truck when i came around but people seldom do ,theres too much to look at to stay in one spot!
I was working on a 41 chevy rat but i decided to let it go soon but will love to see pics of your build when you get them posted.

Welcome to the forum. I'm in Northern Ky but use to have a summer home in Dixie Bend Retreat in Burnside Ky. I use to hit the Somerset shows every month but have since sold the place. I only make it down there now in July for the Power Cruise. Maybe we could all meet up in July if anyone else will be there.

Latest posts

Back