New guy from KY

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tseehorn

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself I am from Kentucky and have always loved the look of rat rods. I am finally going to take the plunge and find me a project. I am in the research stage as of right now and am enjoying all the information here.

Anyway I am looking forward to looking around and hope to show you what I find as a project SOON.

T

Welcome!!!

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself I am from Kentucky and have always loved the look of rat rods. I am finally going to take the plunge and find me a project. I am in the research stage as of right now and am enjoying all the information here.

Anyway I am looking forward to looking around and hope to show you what I find as a project SOON.

T,
Welcome to the forum & all is can say after u're intro is... your in big trouble now... it appears rust may have infected u're blood! Good luck with finding a project!!!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, tseehorn ! Where in KY are you. I'm near E-Town & there are others from the Commonwealth here as well.

welcom to the RRR tseehorn ,i come to lexington some ,what part are you located in.I live in whitesburg ky.
What typ of rat are you looking for?

I am in on the south end of Lexington, I am really interested in finding an old chevy truck, but open to ideas...

Welcome from Somerset, Ky. Glad you could join us! From the sound of your intro, you`re in the right place!

Welcome to the site. Glad you found us. Take lots of pics and be sure to keep us up to date on the search.:)

Latest posts

Back