new guy from long beach

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chero

another SoCal guy. primarily ford, but also into studebakers. i'm into long roofs, motorcycles and stuff like that. i have a 312 Y-block, FE, flathead and a 200 six. the Y and flattie don't have a home yet. but thats why i'm on these forums!

glad i found this site.

another SoCal guy. primarily ford, but also into studebakers. i'm into long roofs, motorcycles and stuff like that. i have a 312 Y-block, FE, flathead and a 200 six. the Y and flattie don't have a home yet. but thats why i'm on these forums!

glad i found this site.

Welcome to the site!
I've also got a Y-block, FE and flathead among others...and I'm not even using any of them in the build I currently have going on.

What's the Rat Rod project you have in mind?

projects.......
i've got my eyes open for a 28-32 just about any coupe/roadster/rpu to house the Y-block. that mill runs. the flattie needs a hot tank and flux job first.
FE resides in my 67 ranchero which needs paint and body work.

pics? i got tons. i'll get to those soon.

but, i need some $$ first as projects don't move very well without it.

couple engine pics

the Y is now complete and runs. the flathead was stuck and very crusty.
crank, cam, pistons etc. are all out. needs a tank wash and fluxing next.

312Y-block.jpg

crustyflattie.jpg

Holy Crap!!!!!...........

Apparently the crusty, sludging monsters have been lurking in that oil pan....
Hopefully, you can get that taken care of and drive on...we'll be waiting to see those bits and pieces shiny and oiled up ready to go......[P

Latest posts

Back