New Guy From Long Island New York

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1BADSLED

Hi, I have a bunch of old stuff, nothing fancy. Mostly old school style stuff. I've been reading the site as a non-member. Figured it was time to register. I also belong to a Long Island traditional, rod ,kustom and ratrod club. Check out our website. We do one show a year and people seem to have enjoyed it. It is very RATROD FRIENDLY!!! Here is a link to our site http://www.roadratsny.com/

Welcome!

Sled,
Welcome to the forum... glad u decided to join in! Love to see some pictures of u're rides & I'll b sure to ck u're site out!!!

BoB

I love the traditional hot rods, but I couldn't build one because I like to color outside the lines. But That doesn't mean I can't admire the cars or the guys who build them.
I am glad you decided to start posting, looks like a great club you guys have going, and I dig the name.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to RRR, 1BADSLED, from a former Islander. Grew up & went to school in the N. Massapequa/Farmingdale area. Nice to see there's a rod presence back there. Checked out your site. Didn't that 29 DeSoto come from the Bluegrass?

Latest posts

Back