new guy from NC

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2bar sr20

My name is Billy im from western NC. Ive allways been into cars and never really had the money to buy nice or fast cars so i had to learn how todo it my self. Ive allways messed with foreign cars bc thats all i could afford. I had alot of older friends or my dads who had tons of old cars and i was allways helping them. So while i was in college i found a unmolested 1940 ford 2 door sedan all original very nice car. It had been in storage for a long time. I bought the car and put new wheels and tireson it and drive on the weekends. Me and my dad went intoghter on it and so he actually drives it more than me. The car has all the original interior in good shape and the paint is actually in good shape not a centimeter of rust on the car anywhere. I was very lucky. SO once i graduated college i started looking for a older truck. I found a 1950 chevy 5 window in good shape and now im going to rod it out. Like i mentioned before ive allways messed with foreign cars and im a huge nissan guy. I have a nissan drag car that runs 8.8 in the 1/4 and a nissan 350z everyday driver. So if anyone needs anyadvice or help with their nissan just ask. I also work for an aviation company as a CNC programmer and hae a degree in Industrial Technology design and drafting. Im also in the process of opening a machine shop with a friend of mine. Ill post pixs of my cars soon

Welcome to RRR, Another NC guy here, Where in NC are you at. I'm just outside Lexington. Enjoy the site and post photos soon of your build.

Welcome to RRR!

Billy,
Welcome to the triple R, think you'll like it here!

ISore

I just picked up a Z car engine, that I plan to use in a project, so I may have to ask you some questions as I go.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to RRR, 2bar. Lots of AD builds here. Check out the builds section for ideas.

Welcome Bill! Ya I came from the import scene too so I hear ya on building quick cheap cars. those 5 window pickups are great. Good luck on your build and post up lots of pictures of all of your cars.

Here are the pixs of my truck and my daily. I dont have anypixs of my 40 ford here at work but will try and get some up this week. The pixs of my truck is before and after. I lowered it in the front and painted the wheels this past weekend im designing a shop logo for the side as we speak. I will lower it more later with drop axle. Then im going to dress the engine up. Also white walls are going to be put on this weekend. Ill try to post pixs of the rest of my cars soon.
ermv03.jpg
[/IMG]

2q9z4f6.jpg
[/IMG]

30ayjk7.jpg

Latest posts

Back