New Guy From NY

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solokustomz

Hello i have looked around on this forum a bunch and found alot of great stuff and now im trying to post some of my first build! Looking for some feedback on this build. Its a 1934 ford and all i got was a junk old cab to start with.

Attachments

• 0105002015a.jpg
    0105002015a.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 0115002236.jpg
    0115002236.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 0108002050a.jpg
    0108002050a.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 0109001722d.jpg
    0109001722d.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 0109001922.jpg
    0109001922.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 14
Welcome to the site SoloKustomz. Thanks for posting the pics. I like it when new guys get it and post pics first thing with their intro. [cl

Thunder

Ok sorry i was so short starting out. This build started about 6 weeks ago because i have been in a wheelchair for almost 5 months and couldnt take sitting around anymore! So i had this 34 cab just sitting around that needed alot of work but hey i have the time now. so i had a friend of mine and my dad help me to the garage where we set the cab, engine, rear end and front axle on the shop floor. I had no idea what i was doing so i laid on a creeper and drew the frame out on the floor with soap stone. Did some math and started cutting and welding. If you want to test your skills try building in a wheel chair! I set that chair on fire so many time with the welder. lol I have been racing for years and had to give it up so i figured the next best thing would be to build my own version of a race car! This is my very first build so any input would be great! Thanks alot. Should i post pics here or put them in the build forum? not really sure

Welcome to tha Site Solokustomz!!

Welcome to RRR!!
I'm new here as well!!
But, already feel very much at home, as I'm sure you will!!!
What are your plans for tha suspension??
What drivetrain are you going with?
Curious to see how this progresses!!!
By tha' Way... THat is HARDCORE TO THA MAX BRO... not alot of people attempt to build their own car, let alone doin it while in a Wheelchair!!
Mad ProPZ for not giving in to tha Norm... Now if there were more People out there like that, tha world would be a Better Place!!
Good Luck 2 Ya!!

Dont' hesitate to ask around for help...
Plenty of shared knowledge on this site...[P

Latest posts

Back