new guy from tennessee & my 34 chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShovelHeadShawn

hi everyone glad to be here. i have looked at some of the post and responces and this looks like the place fore me. i am working on a 34 chevy 2 door sedan. i drive a 65 ford fairlane and a 71 elcamino. i am getting redy to start on my 55 desoto. here is a link to my cars please check them out and let me know what you think.http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=400990569 . there is also a picks of a junk yard with 30s-50s stuff there.

Welcome to RRR Shawn. Your hemi powered 34 Chevy tudor sedan project is cool. Lots of interesting things in the rest of your photod too.

Hey I need part of the front fenders, and the headlight buckets and rings off of that 56 Olds in the junkyard section.

Welcome!

Shawn,
Welcome to the forum... kool cars! Make u're self @ home & keep us up to date on u're project!

BoB

Welcome to RRR Shawn. Your hemi powered 34 Chevy tudor sedan project is cool. Lots of interesting things in the rest of your photod too.

Hey I need part of the front fenders, and the headlight buckets and rings off of that 56 Olds in the junkyard section.

thanks fore all the replys
the 56 olds can be bought but he wont part it out he has a clear title and he clames it runs. the old timer who has this stuff had about 100 old cars and he got sick and his meth head kids sold them to the crusher fore dope :eek: so if anyone sees anything they want i will be happy to help set it up. i only live about a mile from him.

Welcome to RRR. Nice projects. Is the Hemi in the Chevy out of the DeSoto?
I saw some Studebaker parts in that junk yard! :D

yes it is. i t was all original but it was hit in the front and bent the frame so i pulled the hemi fore my hot rod. then sub frame it, and i am gonna exstend the doors and make a 2 door with a 5" chop and 53 buick head lights

also new here noticed you are from hickory tree up near bristol right. i was wondering if you could give me more info on the junk yard...

Welcome to RRR, Shawn. Nice start on the 34 Chevy & a Hemi to boot ! Lots of neat stuff in your other photos. Keep us updated as you progress on the Chevy & DeSoto.

Latest posts

Back