New guy from upstate NY

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaels

Hi, Michael from upstate NY. Interested in cars of all kinds, but the hot rods have always been my favorite. Current project is a '36 five window Ford. Still have my first car, got it about 1982, its a 1954 Buick Roadmaster 2 door hardtop. Also like designing hot rods on paper, (its cheaper that way but the ride isn't as good) Cool forum, hope to get and give good ideas here.

I knew pics would be asked for, need to get to other computer and find some. Location: Chatham NY not far from Albany.

Catskill, just over the bridge, what do you drive and are there any good rod clubs/groups around here (Catskill/Chatham area?)

Catskill, just over the bridge, what do you drive and are there any good rod clubs/groups around here (Catskill/Chatham area?)

Yeah, not far. There is a club that has a show each year in Cairo. Don't know anything about it though. I will be starting a 35 pickup rat rod this spring.

welcome from another upstater

welcome aboard...i got the whole upstate ny thing going too...i am from mechanicville ny, about 20 minutes north of albany...gotta love them rats for sure...:))))i am currently working on two rat trucks...

I live in an odd spot, we always get a few inches less than the towns around us. We got about 4" of wet heavy snow. Snowblowed it with my John Deere walk behind, vintage 80's.

Just re-introducing myself, I seem to have been off the site for a while. So hello again. Oh and how do I get a picture from my computer to show up here? I can put them on facebook or a ning site, but can't fiqure this one out.

Welcome
Real easy:[P

1. Click on post reply
2. scroll down click on manage attachments
3. click one of the browse buttons
4. go where you have your pics choose one
5. click upload button on right
6. wait for upload to complete then close that window
(upload will be complete when you see your attachment icons in the middle of the page under current attachments)
7. Type what you want to say then click submit button
Note: if you want more pics on one post just repeat steps 2 thru 5
then steps 6 and 7

Jim

Thanks for the picture uploading instruction, this is a test. You should see a cigar box guitar I made, my motorcycle and my 36 Ford project.

Attachments

• 36purple.jpg
    36purple.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 5
  • t160.jpg
    t160.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 4
  • cbga.jpg
    cbga.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back