new guy from washington state

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

40-olds

Okay it was sugested that I introduce myself so here goes....
My real name is George and I live in a small town north of Seattle WA. Im maried to a wonderful gal and have 2 girls. I work alot and enjoy My motorcycles and doing the car thing! I have built all my things myself never got out the credit card and said build it for me! I'll post some pict of my other toys for you to enjoy. Im not into BULL **** and do not play into drama. so be cool and have fun.

some picts.

here are some of the toys

Attachments

• 50pan.jpg
    50pan.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 45
  • th_55pan.jpg
    th_55pan.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 45
  • my%2098%20king.jpg
    my%2098%20king.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 45
  • sasha%20flex.jpg
    sasha%20flex.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 45
  • resize9.jpg
    resize9.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 15
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have found the right place. We are all do it yourself kind of guys here, and enjoy cars, and bikes. And rock crawlers on occasion.

Welcome to RRR 40-olds. Nice bikes and cars. You should like this forum. No drama and we try to be civil and helpful to folks which in turn keeps the drama away.

Another Washingtonian. Welcome dude! Im south, in Kitsap County.

Nice bikes and I am glad you have a crawler for when the end times come and we need to run over all the Roller Blader's down by Pikes Place Market.

Welcome to RRR, 40-olds. Nice car, bikes & crawler. Definitely no drama here. Just a helpful, friendly bunch here.

Latest posts

Back