New guy in OhiO

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myoldtrucks

HiO!

New guy here in Chillicothe, OH. Strong interest in hot rods, rat rods, trucks and bikes. I have a lot to learn. I have two 1969 Ford short box styleside trucks, and a 1948 International KB3 (and my Harley). With some help from some friends, I am going to get one of the Fords on the road this summer, hopefully this spring. I am eager to get started, and will send pictures soon.

I hope to have the other truck in sellable shape this summer, as well. I do have floor boards welded in and one cab mount, so it will not take much more work to get there.

Thanks in advance for all the great info,

Bill

Here's the pictures...

OK, here's my plan: for my Summer cruiser, I am going to hot rod black the Ford, lower it, put some big meats on it, and then try to run the wheels off it! I have some help lined up already (You know who you are...thx, in advance!!), and can't wait to get started! The International is going to be my next "Fall/Winter" project. It is the truck I really want to build, but time is killing me for this year. I'll keep you all posted...

Attachments

• 48international1.jpg
    48international1.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 48international2.jpg
    48international2.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0606.JPG
    DSCN0606.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0608.JPG
    DSCN0608.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0609.JPG
    DSCN0609.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 9
Welcome to RRR myoldtrucks. I was born a buckeye, but now I'm a Floridiot. My dad had a 69 Ford truck that was even the same color as your moroon example.

Welcome !

Well welcome to RRR Bill!
Glad you got on board with us here at the coolest site around!
Oh and by the way............Your welcome .......in advance!
Hope to get you on the road soon and when my sedan is done we can tear up the neighborhood together! LOL!

Welcome to RRR, myoldtrucks ! That IH is gonna be a sharp project when you get to it. Was an Ohioan once.

Latest posts

Back